Thursday, August 23, 2012

Scoring at TJMaxx

Whenever I go to TJMaxx, I always swing by the beauty section and scour it for my beloved theBalm Shady Lady Volume 3 (see my Covet Coven). I didn't find that today, but I did find this abused but intact eye kit for - wait for it - 5$! Seperately these products cost 55$! So tip - whenever you pass by TJMaxx, check out the beauty section for flat-out steals. Today we'll be using good ol' phone camera.

 It was missing the other eyeshadow and an "overshadow" (glitter, I think).
 With the prices attached.
 Here's the shadow and makeup remover - the shadow is in  Luscious Lani ("pink champagne on ice") I want to save the mascara since I have like 6 open right now.
I'd like to point out how humongous this eyeshadow is - the average MAC eyeshadow is 1.5 grams and 0.05 ounces. For another comparison, a MAC Mineralized blush is 3.5 grams and 0.11 ounces. I forsee this being my go-to highlighter :).

I'll add a swatch of the shadow ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment