Thursday, June 21, 2012

Makeup Tag: This or That?


Blush or Bronzer? Blush! Although I'm not really into either, blush really gives my face some life.
Lipgloss or Lipstick?  Gloss! Lipstick is one of those "only for formal occasions" makeup items, like foundation (I know, I know. I'm a beauty blogger who doesn't wear foundation. I'm a rebel).
Eyeliner or Mascara?  Eyeliner! I think my lashes are perfectly fine, but my eyes are so plain without a swipe of liner, no matter pencil, gel, or liquid.
Foundation or Concealer? Concealer! I find foundation too heavy.
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow?  Neutral! I know it's boring, but I find it more comfortable.
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed, cause it's the only one I own.
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes! I'm very anti-sponge.

No comments:

Post a Comment