Thursday, January 3, 2013

Makeup Collection (1/13) Pt 2: Face


Now we open up to part two of my makeup collection: my face makeup! Not my favorite part, but it's makeup nonetheless. It is separated by base and color products.



For base products, I have Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (travel size), Clinique Perfectly Real Foundation, Clinique Almost Powder (part of P10P), Origins Brighter By Nature Powder, Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous (I use it as concealer), Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer (just the pencil), and Rimmel Match Perfection concealer.




Most of my cheek products are mini/GWP/palette included, since I don't really like them very much. From left to right (not including the center eight), I have a GWP Clinique All Over Highlighter, randon Covergirl Cheekers, Estee Lauder Blush in (I think) Radiant Kiss, Urban Decay Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie (part of P10P), random Covergirl bronzer, mini Benefit Hoola, and mini Benefit Sunbeam. The center eight are from the Victoria's Secret Ultimate Supermodel Makeup Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment