Monday, January 7, 2013

Makeup Collection (1/13) Pt 4: Eye Etc


And here's all the REST of my eye stuff! From left to right, my eyeliners are Urban Decay Delinquent, Maybelline Expertwear in Slate Grey, UD 24/7 Liquid in Perversion, UD Naked Eyeliner Set (Zero, Demolition, Bourbon, Underground, Stray Dog), UD 24/7 Eyeliners in Empire and Mainline, Sephora Nano Eyeliners in Pure White and Pure Beige, and finally MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack.


Ugh, I seem like such a mascara hoarder! I swear the left four are unopened, I'm breaking them out when I finish up my Covergirl LB Fusion (AKA never). Left to right, I have CG Lashblast, Clinique Lash Doubling, Benefit BADgal, theBalm Cheater!, Maybelline Great Lash in Clear and Royal Blue, and CG Lashblast Fusion.

The last of my eye products are my primers. Here I have a mini Urban Decay Primer Potion, full size UDPP, Smashbox Layer Lash Primer, Smashbox Photofinish Lid Primer, and NYX eyeshadow primer in white.

No comments:

Post a Comment