Friday, January 4, 2013

Makeup Collection (1/13) Pt 3: Eyeshadow



Now for my favorite part - the EYESHADOW!


Here I have my drugstore palettes. Clockwise from the bottom - ELF Eyeshadow Quad in Butternut, NYX Champagne and Caviar, Wet n Wild Trio in Don't Steal My Thunder, WnW Blue Had Me At Hello, and WnW Petal Pusher.

I only have a few singles, as I love the value pricing of palettes. Clockwise from the bottom left, I have theBalm's Luscious Lani, MAC Melon pigment, Clinique Lucky Penny, MAC Goldmine, and Smashbox Brazilian Bronze

Here are my mid-size high end eyeshadow palettes. Clockwise from the bottom I have one version of Estee Lauder's Deluze signature palette, Clinique Eyeshadow Trio in Come Heather, Urban Decay Feminine palette (2012 edition), and two random Clinique GWP's in radically different packaging... Huh...
These two are my big palettes - Victoria's Secret Ultimate Supermodel Kit, and of course my UD Naked!

No comments:

Post a Comment