Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Makeup Collection (1/13) Pt 1: Overall Collection/Storage


Welcome to my makeup collection, part one! I feel like I need to catalog my own hoard stash to see how it's growing. I'll probably be doing something like this annually or semi-annually. Nothing's going in depth in this particular post, but I will be listing them by category for the next few days (and eyeshadow even has it's own post, haha). So today's skimming post goes over the vanity top, makeup drawer, and nail drawer. Please excuse the crappy mirror blurring.

In the opening picture is the top of my vanity. On the far left I have deodorant  Clinique Take the Day Off makeup remover, and some random bangles.


Farther over I have my three big/favorite palettes. From left to right is the Victoria's Secret Ultimate Supermodel Makeup Kit, Urban Decay Naked (original) Palette, and UD Feminine,



 I keep all my brushes in the Sephora - inspired style (vase and beads both from Micheal's). They're quite haphazard, but left to right I have my Essence of Beauty Kabuki, Ecotools angled blush brush, MAC 219. Paris Presents large eye brush, Ecotools concealer brush, MAC 217, Ecotools angled liner brush, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Brush, Ecotools lash/brow comb/brush, and an Ecotools lip brush.

In front of my brushes I keep my products for my Project Ten Pan. For those products and details on my project, click here.


This is my pitiful excuse for a fragrance collection. From left to right top to bottom, I have Estee Lauder Beautiful Lotion (discontinued packaging), Acqua di Gioia Lotion, Victoria's Secret Rich Glimmer (pretty sure it's LE, my everyday body mist), and Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion (my summer body mist). Under my lotions is a box containing Calvin Klein Euphoria, my favorite fragrance I've ever smelled and I use it for dances.


Simple shot of my makeup drawer.



My (dirty) lip box - lipsticks on top and glosses on bottom.



My face box - top left is mini size cheek products, bottom left extra powder, and on the right are liquid base products.



This is my favorite of my collection, the eye makeup bag! On the left I keep my sitck-shaped liners and open mascaras. On the right is where I keep the rest of my eyeshadow and pot-shaped eyeliner. I keep my unopened and backup eye products in the pocket below the sticks.



Here's a simple overshot of my nail drawer. I keep minis (which don't have labels on their bottles) mostly in their box, and all full sizes on the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment