Friday, July 6, 2012

Makeup for a Trip


So I'm leaving for 2 weeks for a few personal reasons. AKA VACATION!!! I'm not in anywhere fabulous, it's mostly indoors but ah well! I thought I'd share my makeup hoarding packing I've done for the trip. The bag is the same one from my "If I was a MUA" post (my first post!) and will have some of the same products. My next post is scheduled to published on the 23rd.


Here's the two sides of the bag - brushes/stick shaped liners, and the real "meat" of the bag... MAKEUP!

Here are my brushes - I know it's minimal but it'll do. From left to right, there's the Ecotools Lash/Brow Comb, MAC 219, MAC 217, Urban Decay Shadow Brush, Ecotools Angled Liner Brush, and Ecotools Angled Blush Brush (softest thing EVER!).
Here are the eyeliners... and not even all of them. I'm convincing myself that I don't have a problem. From left to right, there's a random pair of tweezers that I forgot in the last picture, Urban Decay Naked 24/7 Eyeliner Set (Zero, Demolition, Bourbon, Underground, and Stray Dog), Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in perversion, Maybelline Expertwear eyeliner in Slate Gray, then Sephora Nano Eyeliner in Pure White
I'm bringing a minimal amount of face products - one of each. Left to right, top to bottom - Clinique Almost Powder, Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer (I LOVE this stuff!), Essence of Beauty Kabuki, Clinique All Over Color in Peony, and Estee Lauder Blush in Radiant Kiss (I think it's discontinued).
...I keep telling myself I don't have a problem, then I look at my 24 shades of eyeshadow for a 14 day trip. Meh... From left to right, top to bottom, there's a random Clinique quad, MAC Goldmine, MAC Melon, sample size Urban Decay primer potion, Urban Decay Naked palette, and some random Estee Lauder Deluze Signature palette.
Here's the makeup leftovers, and let's switch it up - bottom to top, left to right! Clinque Chubby Stick in Mega Melon, Smashbox Lipgloss in Infamous, Clinique Long Lasting Glosswear in Clearly Pink, MAC Lipglass in Girl on Board, ELF cream eyeliner in plum, Clinique High Impact mascara, Covergirl Lashblast, and Wet n Wild Creme Eyeliner.
This is the last of it - not quite makeup but eh I crammed it in there. Left to right, top to bottom, there's a random stick of deodorant, Tweezerman Classic Lash curler, Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer, Urban Decay Grindhouse Sharpener, a bottle half filled (or empty?) with Clinique Take the Day Off, and 2 perfume samples I need to use up!

I'll see you all in 2 weeks time!

No comments:

Post a Comment