Monday, July 2, 2012

Secret Weapon: Baby Wipes

Picture credit to Google

MAC Makeup remover wipes: 15$ for 30 sheets.
Neutrogena Makeup remover wipes: 7$ for 25 sheets
Pampers Soft Care Baby Wipes Refills: 8$ for 216 sheets

That was 3 digits. Two, one, six. For under 10$.

Baby wipes, while made for a baby bum, are extremely soft, actually wayyy softer than wipes made for the face. In the beginning of my makeup journey, I hoarded the Neutrogena wipes at Wal-mart that lasted maybe... 2 weeks? And that stuff burns so, so bad. Since then I've switched to my Holy Grail Clinique Take the Day Off because I mostly use eye makeup, but baby wipes are extremely useful when you can't get to a bathroom. Actually, baby wipes are very useful when you're going to the beach, camping, or generally anywhere when you have more than a purse. Try it out sometimes, baby wipes work wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment