Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Review: Clinique Lucky Penny eyeshadow



Clinique Lucky Penny eyeshadow is "A pearlized soft muted bronze with a hint of pink." Clinique is known to be a "safe" makeup brand, with sheer pigmentation and focus on soft, natural skin. (15$ for 0.07 oz)



This is my nirvana. This is my muse. This is my reason I even try to wear eyeshadow today. I got a quad last summer that featured this and KNEW it was my holy grail shade and snapped up another one. I'd grab 10 if I had to. If I want my personal look, I grab this, Smashbox Brazilian Bronze in the crease, Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion on top, and Covergirl Lashblast to finish in an immediate school look. I recommend this gorgeous, sorta shimmer goldy-champagne-with-a-hint-of-pink shadow to each and every person out there. If you haven't found your holy grail lid shade yet, I would like to introduce you to Clinique lucky penny. You'll be best friends for quite a while.




No comments:

Post a Comment