Friday, August 24, 2012

Farewell To Summer

Well, school has started. And along with that, I'll be auditioning for the school play. If I don't get in it, I'll be backstage. In all honesty, my main point is that I don't have time to keep this blog posted every weekday if I have school and rehearsal/practice and the typical high school stuff.

And my other point is that I'm in a blogger's writing block, and I need some time. I definitely want to do more homecoming looks, but blogging takes lots of time and energy I just won't have. I can't really come up with any individual looks, so I need some time to just make some colorful such and such and feel like it's good enough to put up on the internet.

I'll try to make posts at LEAST once a week, but for now, farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment