Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tutorial: My "signature" eye look for school

I do switch up my makeup a lot, but this is my most worn look because it's not across so many big palettes. This is my favorite one for school that really brings out shine.
 From top to bottom, left to right, there's Covergirl Lashblast Mascara, Tweezerman Classic Lash curler, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, Clinique Pink Chocolate eyeshadow (a light pearly pink, I can't find it on Clinique's site), Urban Decay Primer Potion, Ecotools Angled liner brush, Urban Decay Shadow brush, MAC 217, Smashbox Brazilian Bronze, and Clinique Lucky Penny. I forgot to add the Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Underground.
 Bare eye, as always.
 Apply and spread the primer across the lid and up to the brow.
And now use your flat shader brush on one of my favorite eyeshadows - Clinique Lucky Penny 
 And pat it right across the lid.
 Now swipe your fluffy brush/217 into Brazilian Bronze
 And sweep it into the crease
 Here's what it looks like so far.
 Now swipe the same fluffy brush into Pink Chocolate,
 And sweep it right under the brow bone.
 Here's the look so far.
 Now take the angled liner brush and swipe it in the gel eyeliner.
 Use it in the outer top half of the upper eyelid, and if you wish use Underground in the lower lash line.
 Now curl your lashes and go!

No comments:

Post a Comment