Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Covet Coven #1

I covet MORE MAKEUP! Although with that birthday haul I don't have much left :P. Oh well, maybe I'll make an excuse to myself during homecoming or something. On with the list!

Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid eye liner in Royal OR Make Up For Ever Aqua liner in 8

I have a special addiction to sparkly purple eyeliner (see this) and as you can see from my current abused one, it's difficult to scrape out of the pot.  And it's a bit dark for my liking, so I want a lighter, sparklier one.


MAC Sumptuous Olive eyeshadow

I've just heard great thing about this shadow, and I've wanted to venture more into green shadows. This still stays neutral though, from many swatches I've seen.

Urban Decay Smoked eyeshadow palette

Those shadows look GORGEOUS (especially Mushroom). However it costs as much as Naked and I don't go out and wear smokey eyes out and about - but suuuuch eye candy.

Benefit High beam highlighter OR Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter

Wanna hear a secret? I don't do cream or liquid products. Bronzer, highlighter, and even all my eyeshadows are powder. I want to make a change - and my current one (Clinique All Over Color in Peony) is a bit -too- sheer for my liking. But I'll see.

Too Faced Natural at Night eyeshadow palette

It's that green that allures me back again! And that pinky-plummy middle row gets my mouth drooling. But again, I don't go all out when I'm just at school or something.

theBalm Shady Lady 3

Is there an Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous around here? Cause I sure need to join one. But there colors look like they'll steadily pull me out of the neutral niche I'm stuck in.

No comments:

Post a Comment