Monday, August 13, 2012

"Invisible" eye makeup tutorial


I used to go to a school that didn't allow makeup. I didn't wear makeup back then, and my school now definitely allows makeup (and some girls are a little -too- liberal with their eyeliner). Here's a tutorial on how to get a "no makeup" eye look but still enhances the eyes! Btw my nailcolor is OPI Austin-tatious Turquoise from the Texas collection.
From left to right, we're using Tweezerman Classic Lash Curler, MAC 217, MAC 219, Maybelline Great Lash in Clear, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Demolition, and Urban Decay Buck eyeshadow. I forgot to add  my Urban Decay primer potion >.<.
 Here's a plain eye. Pretty undefined, right?
 Apply some Urban Decay Primer Potion on the lid. I think I added too much here.
 Use the MAC 217 in the Buck Eyeshadow.
 Lightly sweep it into the crease, and if you would like, apply a bit under the outer part eye with the 219.
 Bit of a crazy picture here. but see that part under my lashes? We're putting the Demolition eyelienr here.
 It's a bit hard to see, but here's the liner on my upper waterline.

Add some mascara and curl lashes - Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment