Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tutorial: 6th grade makeup

AKA How to curl eyelashes, apply mascara, and lip gloss. I'm sorry that I'm such as bad explainer at... everything >.<
This is my eye without curled lashes. Since they point downward and my eye color is dark already, it's very hard to see them.
 Warning: Curling your eyelashes feels REALLY weird the first few times, but you get use to it. You put it as close to your lid as you can without pinching yourself, and squeeze for 2-5 seconds. Repeat while going towards the end of the lash if you wish.
 Now my lashes are much more visible, see? Time to apply mascara.
 Start at the base of the lashes and wiggle the brush on the way up to the end of the lash.
 I LOVE this picture, but see my lashes are darker and a bit thicker.
 I'm pretty sure no one needs a guide on lip gloss, but ehhh. Use the part that dispenses gloss (whether it be wand or the tube) and spread the gloss on the bottom lip.
 I used way too much gloss, but here it is.
 Now pull your lips back and rub them together.
Ta-da, glossed lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment