Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Review: Wet n Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush in Purely Mauve

Light mineral-based formula provides a beautifully healthy flush to cheeks. Get cheeky! This amazing blush is formulated with earth-derived minerals to give you fabulous, good-for-you cheek color that's ideal for all skin types. Create a soft, luminous glow with a natural-looking finish for a subtle vibrancy that's sure to make you blush.


IMO: In all honesty, I only bought this cause it was half off in the CVS bargain bin (originally $4 for 0.17 oz). I use this everyday, and I really do like the pigmentation, but the packaging is a turn off for me.






Light mineral-based formula provides a beautifully healthy flush to cheeks. Get cheeky! - I love this bright yet subtle color this have. Just make sure you use a LITTLE or you'll look like my hand up there.


This amazing blush is formulated with earth-derived minerals to give you fabulous, good-for-you cheek color that's ideal for all skin types. - I have dry skin, and it does fade a bit by the end of the day. However, I use the teeniest amount in the first place.
Create a soft, luminous glow with a natural-looking finish for a subtle vibrancy that's sure to make you blush. - As referencing the swatch above, the finish isn't matte and yet not enough to be satin. Therefore, natural finish.


On to my main issue - the packaging. I've never used a loose makeup product before. and it's really, really hard to get a uniform amount of product. I usually use one or two taps into the lid and swirl my brush around, but sometimes I get wayyyy too much. If you can deal with this, sure, buy. But next time I'm looking for a daily blush, I'm sticking with pressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment