Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tutorial: 7th grade makeup

 Now we'll work with the product that many school girls are notorious for abusing: EYELINER! I don't own brown gel eyeliner, because my hair is really dark by itself. So, I use black (no duh).
In clockwise order from the mascara: Covergirl Lashblast Fusion, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit in I think Berry Splash, Ecotools angled eyeliner brush, Rimmel London Match Perfection concealer, and Tweezerman classic lash curler. This includes products I used in my 6th grade tutorial, as i didn't do a product overview in that post (or I deleted the picture >.<).
 So dip the eyeliner brush into the eyeliner...
 And apply it as close to the lashline as possible. Since I don't do videos, this is probably the least useful advice I'll give you. But here's my big tip - use small swipes, and don't try to apply the entire line at once. And since you want a look that doesn't make you look like a raccoon, line only the outer half of the upper eyelid.
 If you make a mistake like me, swipe it with a q-tip.
 Ta-da!
 Subtle, yet it's there. Now let's move on to concealer.
 I didn't have any pimples to cover up, so I'm going with under eye concealer. I have slight under eye circles here, so let's cover those.
 Don't do a stream of concealer, just use dots.
 Ugh this picture is so out of focus, but just pat and don't rub. Rubbing makes it worse.
I'm pretty sure the shadow is causing the circles in the first place, but the concealed is on the left and original on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment